• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Conference

I do believe it will be in that 60-70 range. Conferences are not in a rush to jettison the Vanderbilt and Northwesterns yet. And they need some of those teams to create some scheduling diversity. This isn’t the NFL. It doesn’t rely on big markets. You can have highly profitable teams in Lincoln, happy valley and Tuscaloosa.

As for those divisions. Not happening. That is somebody making up a geographical list and floating it as leaked. The powers to be are not going to set up divisions with that much disparity in strength. The plains division is a joke. They have already proven travel is not an issue.

Is see issues, not the least of which is that this would require big concessions from the B1G and the SEC.

I saw this on X a week or so ago. I’d take it, Nebraska ‘should’ dominate that division. That said, I doubt it will be this many teams, but who knows. It’s mostly what we already had, except some teams are moved around.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back