• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sunday Review: Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

As always, a certain retinue of fans can't take the anxiety of possibly losing a game. That's why they loved '95 so much.

As always, a certain retinue of fans can't take the anxiety of possibly losing a game. That's why they loved '95 so much.

Slow your roll dude. There's a difference between a close, hard fought, GOOD game, and constantly shooting yourself in the foot and letting an inferior team hang around. I'm still a Bo-liever, but I'm not going to go all Sipple and worship the ground he walks on. It's inexcusable that this team can't return punts, hold onto the ball, and beat inferior teams in regulation.

This paragraph struck me as odd:

White RBs. You know that Iowa RB Mark Weisman will be licking his chops watching tape of Zach Zwinak repeatedly gashing the Nebraska defense for 4 yards per carry yesterday. Factoring in SDSU RB Zach Zenner's 202 yards back in September (weird ZZ coincidence, wonder if that's happened before...), the two white RBs that Nebraska has faced have run for 251 yards on the Blackshirts. Look out next Friday, Weisman has a much better O-line blocking for him than either of the other two.

A lot of RBs have had big days against our defense this season. Maybe it's me but this just seems unnecessary.

This paragraph struck me as odd:

White RBs. You know that Iowa RB Mark Weisman will be licking his chops watching tape of Zach Zwinak repeatedly gashing the Nebraska defense for 4 yards per carry yesterday. Factoring in SDSU RB Zach Zenner's 202 yards back in September (weird ZZ coincidence, wonder if that's happened before...), the two white RBs that Nebraska has faced have run for 251 yards on the Blackshirts. Look out next Friday, Weisman has a much better O-line blocking for him than either of the other two.

A lot of RBs have had big days against our defense this season. Maybe it's me but this just seems unnecessary.

Perhaps, but neither of the ZZ's have anything resembling breakaway speed and both were adept at running roughshod through the Nebraska defense like nobody else this season.

White RBs are a novelty in college football, and watching Zwinak, I saw a lot of similarities with Zenner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back