• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Summer 2024 News

I liked his idea for Las Vegas matches, too bad he couldn't get the NCAA to go along with it. Doesn't make much sense you can have the matches but you can't fly in a plane so you have to take a bus 18 hours.

Do men's basketball players have to take a bus to play these types of games? Women's basketball?
- can you imagine if Michigan State and Duke men's teams had to take a bus to San Diego and then a ferry out to the aircraft carrier to play a game? :rolleyes:

Seems if you want to grow the game, you'd enable events that get eyeballs.

What kind of archaic rule is this?

Last edited:

Conspicuous by her absence on the US U21 team is Ayden Ames.
That is interesting. I have never seen her play, but some on the volleytalk message board describe Ames as almost a generational talent. I don't know enough about the high school or club volleyball scene to know whether that is true or not.

That is interesting. I have never seen her play, but some on the volleytalk message board describe Ames as almost a generational talent. I don't know enough about the high school or club volleyball scene to know whether that is true or not.
Agree and Cook wanted her. To be fair, there could be any number of reasons she is not on the U21 team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back