• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh 4th most disliked already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup, hated so much that the Lions are now one of the most popular Franchises in the League. :rolleyes:

SSSUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

What hurt Suh the most (imo) was his weak "apology" for stomping on the Green Bay OL...him maintaining that he was not stomping on the guy is laughable ...everyone can see what you are doing except you

Last edited:

Good thing I don't read Forbes so I don't really care what they have to say. The poll I took found him to be the most popular.

This.

I remember that people used to hate on Dennis Rodman, but he was one of the most physical and dominant players of his era.
I was living in Chicago when he was on the Pistons and we HATED him. Then he was picked up by the Bulls and we LOVED him. Our feeling - he may be a thug, but he's OUR thug.

does hatred = respect, fear? Is Suh somehow manipulating the public? We know that when Suh was at NU there was nothing negative he did. Sometimes I think he's just playing a game to get the respect of the league of fearing him. He has done a pretty good job so far. I look forward to seeing how his career in the NFL plays out.

does hatred = respect, fear? Is Suh somehow manipulating the public? We know that when Suh was at NU there was nothing negative he did. Sometimes I think he's just playing a game to get the respect of the league of fearing him. He has done a pretty good job so far. I look forward to seeing how his career in the NFL plays out.

Has Suh turned heel?

This.

I remember that people used to hate on Dennis Rodman, but he was one of the most physical and dominant players of his era.

As long as Suh doesn't go to this Dennis Rodman look, I won't ever hate him.

3047.jpg

The three athletes ahead of Suh:
1. Michael Vick - convicted felon and dog killer
2. Tiger Woods - banged everyone (except maybe his wife)
3. Plaxico Burress - convicted felon due to gun issues. Multiple restraining orders due to domestic disturbances. "According to the Associated Press, Burress has been sued at least nine times since he joined the NFL in 2000." -Wikipedia
4. Ndamukong Suh - Stomped on a dude's arm in a game.

This article doesn't really say who was polled for the poll... it just says the public. Is this among sports fans in general? Players? Mothers of young children? PETA supporters?

If its sports fans, I would disagree. And if you're going to take a poll about sports figures, shouldn't you be polling sports fans? For me I would say Rae Carruth, Ray Lewis, Ben Roethlisberger, and Lawrence Taylor would rank at the top. Doesn't change the fact that 3 of them are/were some of the best at their respective position. But for what Suh did, I wouldn't put him in that club. Is Kevin Love now the most hated man in the NBA? Highly doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back