• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Strong traction that PennSt OhioSt Michigan and Nebraska will all join the Big12 for the upcoming season.

Also be warned -- this Tweeter is a Longhorn.

He's probably just laughing at his newfound power to get Big Ten fans riled up. Heck, he probably already has a hundred new followers from Nebraska.

And FWIW, he's only been on Twitter for a year-and-a-half. Not hardly with much of a resume.
You where probably right but it’s gaining traction today. Even some SEC rumors. Rumors are all we have!

I am predicting NU plays a Big 12 schedule this year. It would be the ultimate power play by the Big 12. If the Big 10 nixes football, look for NU to be playing a lot of old rivals.

It’s completely crazy! At least we have something to talk about. I agree with a lot of what Frost said today.

I only got to hear about 5 minutes of Frost before a repairman arrived to fix my AC. That's about the only thing in the world right now that could have taken me away from his press conference. 100 degree days in Texas with no AC kinda take priority. :Biggrin:

I'll catch up with the Frost speech highlights soon.

I have to stand up for my alma mater here. USC doesn't claim a bunch of unearned championships like Alabama.
No one falsifies national championships like Alabama, but U$C is not blameless.....
Nick Saban won his first national title when his LSU team beat Oklahoma in the BCS championship game after the 2003 season. But don't tell that to USC. The Trojans claim a national title that year after being voted No. 1 in the final AP poll.

Months after that final bowl, USC became a national champion again, without even playing a down. That's because the school began claiming the 1939 national title after conducting "significant research," then-athletic director Mike Garrett said at the time. Although Texas A&M had topped most of the final polls, taken before the bowl season, USC's Rose Bowl win over Tennessee, which hadn't allowed a single point all season, gave the Trojans the nod from the Dickinson system, a formula conceived by a University of Illinois economics professor that awarded the national title from 1926 to 1940.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back