• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Strong Jr. Weekend For Nebraska

10347764.jpeg

Does Malachi Coleman look a bit like he could grow into Darren Waller?

Another guy I like from Nebraska is Sam Sledge (great football name), but he's an athletic big guy who I think will likely blow up in recruiting as people see how fast he moves for his size (back in april he was at a camp - 6-3.4, 256 lbs, only a 5.31 40, but a 4.34 shuttle. Was a TE originally and now at OL (looks like an OG to me)

Does Malachi Coleman look a bit like he could grow into Darren Waller?

Another guy I like from Nebraska is Sam Sledge (great football name), but he's an athletic big guy who I think will likely blow up in recruiting as people see how fast he moves for his size (back in april he was at a camp - 6-3.4, 256 lbs, only a 5.31 40, but a 4.34 shuttle. Was a TE originally and now at OL (looks like an OG to me)
His Dad is Bob Sledge, who played OL for Nebraska back in the 80's.

Three offers out for Nebraska

William Watson III, Nebraska’s lone quarterback visitor, made the trip out to Lincoln in search of an offer and he received it while hanging with Mark Whipple. The offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach had offered Watson while at Pitt, so it wasn’t completely unexpected that the 2023 recruit would get get a little attention.

Aycen Stevens is an athlete out of Indiana that Nebraska had on campus during the fall and was able to get back for a visit this winter. Stevens already held quite a few offers, but his relationship with Nebraska has been strong and he wanted to get back to Lincoln. On Saturday he left with an offer as the Huskers see him as a possible inside linebacker at the next level.

— In-state lineman Sam Sledge is a legacy and has been someone Husker247 has been following with the idea an offer could be around the corner. Sledge is an interior lineman and is part of one of the best offensive lines in the state at Creighton Prep. The Nebraska offer put the Huskers on the board and a commitment could soon follow.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back