• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Strength and Conditioning

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh brother. :lol: Maybe it's regular because you regularly provide me with so much classic material?

I've come to the conclusion that the guys who get so defensive about any criticism directed towards Bo either know him or are friends with someone in the program. It's their one claim to fame and part of their identity; if Bo goes so does that. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if that's more important than the team ever being great again.

You may be on to something there!

I do not have the link. It was from Rick Neuheisel and I believe it was on a radio show IIRC. It was discussed shortly after the UCLA blowout loss.

Although I mostly blame our anemic offense, our D was gassed in the 2nd half against UCLA. We watched from North stadium as our Dlinemen would barely make it to midfield in time to get in their stance for the snap. VV didn't even get his hand on the ground in a few instances. Bad news when the run from the sideline is a struggle.

Also was at the MN game and can tell you that our D was gassed then too, but didn't look as bad.

Bo had a different take on the Minnesota game:

Well HOLY MOLY! Will wonders never cease! A boliever that disagreed with Bo -- oh, the shame! :Biggrin:

BS aside, you are going to point out specifically in my post where I said disagreed with "They were the more physical team". I can't find it.

On the second thought, don't bother. I have to go put some seeds in my bird feeders.

And I think you are taking some unnecessary cheap shots at a fellow poster.

Maybe you should stop posting personal comments about the poster! You seem to do this a lot.

Yet another backhanded personal attack? Come on, you know better...do you think you can flaunt the rules endlessly just because?

But consistently making ad hominem attacks and calling posts laughable is fine is no big deal apparently?

Obsess much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back