• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Strength and Conditioning

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment is a regular one from you... sorry you have such a depressing life that you need to come to a football bbs for laughs.

Cheer up, buddy.

You take his comment about needing a good laugh and twist it to declare that he has a depressing life?

Jeesh.

You take his comment about needing a good laugh and twist it to declare that he has a depressing life?

Jeesh.

Unlike you using a single example, I have many examples of zasker saying he "needed a laugh."

The holidays can be a depressing time. I just hope he's doing ok.

Our defense ranked 63rd in the nation in points allowed in the 4th quarter

Our offense ranked 94th in the nation in points scored in the 4th quarter

Assuming your comments are the usual snarky sarcasm, here's my take.

I did not see the UCLA game nor did I get to see a replay so I don't have anything to offer there --- all I have to go on is what I read here and that definitely does not qualify as the truth!!!

Your comment about the Iowa game is more truth than sarcasm. I predicted that loss (in the HM contest) based on the lack of starters playing and depth on the offensive line, so yes I do attribute our dismal output in that game largely on that issue. The fact that our rushing production in that game was not reflective of the average we had been achieving give that assumption some credibility if you view it through objective rather than a subjective lens.

In the Minnesota game, my take is that it would be a reach to attribute that loss to the rushing production in that game. 270+ yards with a 5 yard average and Ameer with 165 on 19 carries is not a bad day in my book. When we allow 34 points by the opponent that won't be enough but that has to be blamed more on the lack of stopping Minnesota than on the lack of a rushing game. I also believe that the bottom line comes down to Bo being out-coached in that the Minnesota's offense did some things that our defense was not prepared for and that comes down to coaching. ( I know the criticism of Bo fits your agenda, but that is honestly the way I see it.)

I also know that anything that I say will be attributed to excuse making and lack of reality or whatever other snarky witticisms you and yours come up with. That is MY TAKE. Yours is that Bo is a stinking rotten head football coach and has ruined the program from top to bottom. I get it!!
You and yours have said it ten thousand times in ten thousand ways --- I get it. You (and your fellow critics) aren't interested in anything I have to offer so why do you even respond to posts like mine?

Bo had a different take on the Minnesota game:

http://www.theindependent.com/sport...cle_6d7f58a0-3eba-11e3-ad23-0019bb2963f4.html
“I give credit where credit is due,” Nebraska coach Bo Pelini said. “Like I just told our football team, (Minnesota) earned it. They beat us. They were the more physical team and disappointed in how (our) football team took the field today and how we executed and how we played.

This comment is a regular one from you... sorry you have such a depressing life that you need to come to a football bbs for laughs.

Cheer up, buddy.

Oh brother. :lol: Maybe it's regular because you regularly provide me with so much classic material?

I've come to the conclusion that the guys who get so defensive about any criticism directed towards Bo either know him or are friends with someone in the program. It's their one claim to fame and part of their identity; if Bo goes so does that. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if that's more important than the team ever being great again.

Cheer up, buddy.

Maybe you should stop posting personal comments about the poster! You seem to do this a lot.

Last edited:

Our defense ranked 63rd in the nation in points allowed in the 4th quarter

Our offense ranked 94th in the nation in points scored in the 4th quarter

I am pretty sure its because we always had a huge lead and we were plying a lot of "prevent" defense.:cool:

Cheer up, buddy.
Yet another backhanded personal attack? Come on, you know better...do you think you can flaunt the rules endlessly just because?

Cheer up, buddy.

Don't knock it. I come here for laughs all the time. This place never fails for that, which is why I keep coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back