• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Still overrated?

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Re-ranking after the departure of Harbaugh. Dropped from 6th to 13th. Their schedule includes 3 of the top 4 ranked teams and both Washington and USC.

Additionally they lose most of their starters to include their quarterback and leading Rusher along with most of their coaching staff.

On the positive side they only play 4 games on the road.

Last edited:

On the positive side they only play 4 games on the road.
  • at Washington (10/5) ..... both teams much different than last year NC game.
  • at Illini (10/19)
  • at Hoosiers (11/9)
  • at Ohio State (11/30) ...... flex protect rivalry
ICCD7M7.png

Just missed: USC, Washington, SMU, Iowa, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Boise State, Air Force
Boise State and Air Force mostly 2-stars recruit .... or worse. NEVER 4 and 5-stars !!

Yet Huskers will be an underdog against BSU and AFA according to this article. NU loaded with 4-stars and one 5-star :Facepalm:

BTW my favorite teams ....
  1. Huskers (duh)
  2. Fighting Irish (minority voice here)
  3. Air Force Falcons

Last edited:
UMich is going to be better than most think. Harbaugh leaving is not going to affect them that much.

Mizzou is a head-scratcher for me, but it might be my bias from many years...

Didn’t Missouri go 11-2, with a top 10 ranking? Yes, they have to replace quite a bit, but most teams are in similar boats. I know they got some dudes in the portal.

UMich is going to be better than most think. Harbaugh leaving is not going to affect them that much.

Yea I’m not sure about this. They lose most of their offense a good share of defense. Plus new coaches.

Many times that is the case for a few years when the old coach's recruits run out. Wouldn't surprise me if Michigan stayed in the upper tier for a couple years then dropped off. Transfer portal might accelerate the drop off rate from historical norms if a bunch of the old guy's players hit the portal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back