• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Starling's Scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sam

Recruit
5 Year Member
If Starling ends up taking the money and signing with the Royals (which I think he will do), what happens with his scholarship? Can Bo give it to a walk-on for this year, or is it too late into the year for that? Which walk-on would get it?

Or...do we eat the scholarship for a year and sign one more recruit in the next cycle?

If Starling ends up taking the money and signing with the Royals (which I think he will do), what happens with his scholarship? Can Bo give it to a walk-on for this year, or is it too late into the year for that? Which walk-on would get it?

Or...do we eat the scholarship for a year and sign one more recruit in the next cycle?

I'm guessing if he's already enrolled in classes, the scholarship is burned for this fall. It would be available for the next recruiting class or a walkon next semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back