• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Stanford's Strength and Conditioning Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I'm sure some on this site will come here and say "Don't you think Pelini and Dobson know about this stuff and have already taken steps to incorporate the measures Stanford took into our program? Good grief, Pelini and Dobson are experts in their field and you don't trust that they are trying their very best and using the best techniques they know about for the welfare of the kids! Prove to me that any steps we haven't taken were the cause of our injuries!"
In this whole discussion about S&C, absolutely nobody has made a statement even close to that.

Stanford's just luckier than we are, can't do anything about getting rolled up on. They probably don't run the ball as much as us so their linemen aren't as susceptible to injury...

i see what you did there:Biggrin:

One thing I'm looking into, and it's purely anecdotal at this point, but it sure seems that Head coaches are extremely loyal to S&C coaches they know or have worked with.

It started when i heard Kill's S&C coach is his longest tenured asst at 20 years...been with him at every stop. Then I read Peterson essentially hired his entire BSU staff at UW, including his S&C coach. Googled Muschamp, out of curiosity, and found out that Urban hired the UF strength coach away in 2011...not sure if he came to UF originally with UM or not. I'll look for some more examples, but it seems like common practice for coaches to find one guy and stick with him.

Is it mute? For all intensive purposes?

Mute can be a good thing...

C'mon Thill! Get with the program! You need to moot you're TV so you can here what their saying!

I find it curious that you pointed out his misspelling of "moot" with "mute" and completely ignored or overlooked his misspelling of "mediocre" with "rugged".

It has an inability to speak? I think the word you're looking for is moot, as in not relevant.

Very clever.

The point is "moo". Everyone knows this.

You people are killing me here... for all intents and purposes. :lol:

Last edited:
It has an inability to speak? I think the word you're looking for is moot, as in not relevant.

Indeed, "moot" was the word I was intending to use. Often the intricasies of English language escape me. Happy New Year, and GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back