• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Stanford's Strength and Conditioning Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw. This article as well.
From 2006 to 2012 Stanford had an 87% drop in games missed due to injury in the 2 deep roster.
that is a major change!

I wonder if something similar could work at NU.

Well, I'm sure some on this site will come here and say "Don't you think Pelini and Dobson know about this stuff and have already taken steps to incorporate the measures Stanford took into our program? Good grief, Pelini and Dobson are experts in their field and you don't trust that they are trying their very best and using the best techniques they know about for the welfare of the kids! Prove to me that any steps we haven't taken were the cause of our injuries!"

Last edited:

Stanford's just luckier than we are, can't do anything about getting rolled up on. They probably don't run the ball as much as us so their linemen aren't as susceptible to injury...

Stanford's just luckier than we are, can't do anything about getting rolled up on. They probably don't run the ball as much as us so their linemen aren't as susceptible to injury...

The line (offense or defense) that has better leverage (lower) will get rolled up on less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back