• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Staff already doing in-home visits Update: Bunch of new in-home visit photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't want to play for a coach that has his own action figure? :thumbsup:

DQ8f3B5UMAAuaSz.jpg

Donte Williams was the assistant I felt Frost should have retained the most from the Riley staff. Crazy ties to the West Coast and able to pull a kid from anywhere in the country, only one year under Riley so he would have been easy to assimilate into a new staff's way of doing things...but I can totally see why Frost went the way he did. JMPO, I would have kept him. Just sayin'. Heck, I thought I heard that Fisher was one of the better recruiters for UCF, and with a relatively recent NFL background you'd think he'd do good, just kind of weird to not see him as prevalent as the rest of the staff - at least on the surface. Maybe he is, but with social media the way it is, I think we would have heard more.
He doesn't like social media all that much, that could change I suppose once he gets here. But he wasn't on it much in Orlando. He can relate to the kids, that's for sure. But time will tell if we have another Reggie Davis social media type on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back