• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spruceton Buddenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your soft underbelly is showing.

Who knows what shes doing today.

But brass pole has been my joke for 20+ years, and I'm not changing it now.

You can go with Nobel Prize winner, if you want, but from a humor standpoint, it has no cachet.
Saying people deserve misogyny and racism doesn't either

Last edited:

I think your soft underbelly is showing.

Who knows what shes doing today.

But brass pole has been my joke for 20+ years, and I'm not changing it now.

You can go with Nobel Prize winner, if you want, but from a humor standpoint, it has no cachet.

I like good jokes too. That wasn't one. It was poor form and tasteless.

What was racist about it? Did I mention race? Or did you infer something based on your own beliefs? I sincerely await your answer.
You're thinking of the wrong post. I wasn't focusing on the brass pole comment. I was focusing on this exchange:
AND.... likely being discriminated against today due to ignorance/fear/misogyny/racism.

:rolleyes:

Possibly deservedly so.
It's sad that you think people deserve ignorance/fear/misogyny/racism.

You dropped
You're thinking of the wrong post. I wasn't focusing on the brass pole comment. I was focusing on this exchange:

It's sad that you think people deserve ignorance/fear/misogyny/racism.

You dropped the racist card. Now prove it.

You CAN'T.

It.is.just.a.joke.

Millenial much?

We can take this to PM's if youd like. We've already derailed a poor innocent thread.

Last edited:
We can take this to PM's if youd like. We've already derailed a poor innocent thread.
This would probably be best.

Edit: Sorry all. I should have taken the high road and sent a PM sooner though I think it was worth challenging openly.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back