• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice (3/6/19)

These are plays that Coach Held was sent from a Husker Fan in Pennsylvania in the tweet in post #17.
D0_x_CMWsAAl-U3.jpg

I am wondering if Jaylin Bradley could be the next Ozigbo?
Oz was always known for working hard and trying to redefine his body/style to fit the scheme. I haven't ever heard hard work and Jaylin in the same sentence. Hope I'm wrong and he does, that would be fantastic.

Oz was always known for working hard and trying to redefine his body/style to fit the scheme. I haven't ever heard hard work and Jaylin in the same sentence. Hope I'm wrong and he does, that would be fantastic.

Unfortunately this seems true about JB in the past anyway. Sounds like he got a little off track last year, but is putting in much better work now. Pulling for him, would like to see another local kid bust out.

Last edited:
Keep in mind Mills who has experience at. P-5 school (700+ yards rushing as a true Frosh) will be here in May/June. Should be a plug and play guy. Also R. Johnson too
Is Mills going to be eligible though? And do we have any idea when we will find out?

Maybe it's just me, but Ryan Held did not leave me feeling all that good about the running back situation after yesterday's meet-and-greet.

Leaving Mo Washington out of the equation, Held was not exactly effusive in his praise for what is in the current running back room. The guy he singled out the most was Wandale, and he's not a full-time running back. It seem like they are trying to make do until Johnson, Mills and Thompkins show up, which is troubling since the last I heard was that Mills is not academically eligible yet and Thompkins is recovering from a second knee injury.

I am leaving open the possibility that I am over reacting. Or maybe too much coffee.
Maybe a combo of both Its the second day of spring football. I think there is more talent there than what Held is letting on or happy with Also its the second day od spring ball things will come around.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back