• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Spring Game Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I went back through the list real quick and updated the three new commits in italics. I also underlined all recruits that I've found confirmation on actually attending the spring game.

So I went back through the list real quick and updated the three new commits in italics. I also underlined all recruits that I've found confirmation on actually attending the spring game.

I saw a post somewhere that had a tweet from Langsdorf talking about a QB recruit on campus. I figured he was referring to Grant Gunnell.

I noticed a couple CB's coming in for Calvin Avery, one from a Texas insider with a pretty accurate track record. Sure would be nice for Nebraska to get him on board. Not only is he their No.1 target at NG for this class, but he could spend his senior year working on keeping Marquez Beason in the fold and also team up with Beason to work on Brian Williams - who is probably the best talent of all the Bishop Dunne guys.

I noticed a couple CB's coming in for Calvin Avery, one from a Texas insider with a pretty accurate track record. Sure would be nice for Nebraska to get him on board. Not only is he their No.1 target at NG for this class, but he could spend his senior year working on keeping Marquez Beason in the fold and also team up with Beason to work on Brian Williams - who is probably the best talent of all the Bishop Dunne guys.
:thumbsup:

Yup, Avery is going to have a plane ride back to Dallas with a 'Husker commit in each ear. How can he resist.

Also a fair amount of recent CB activity for Barrett Pickering and Chase Williams.

Seriously, how many recruits with the surname Williams were at the Spring Game?

Bryson Williams
Max Williams
Chase Williams
Brian Williams

Pretty sure I'm missing Williams.

Last edited:

Micah Parsons, #3 player in the country... originally planned on visiting NU for the spring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back