• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring 2024 News

weaver75

Special Counsel
10 Year Member

Using my computer I opened an incognito window and was able to read it that way.
same on my phone. Schedule tidbit is Stanford and Creighton at home, Louisville and SMU on the road (Cook had promised Ally and Ayden Ames a trip to Texas — oops). Cook anticipates 20 match conference schedule.

same on my phone. Schedule tidbit is Stanford and Creighton at home, Louisville and SMU on the road (Cook had promised Ally and Ayden Ames a trip to Texas — oops). Cook anticipates 20 match conference schedule.
I liked his idea for Las Vegas matches, too bad he couldn't get the NCAA to go along with it. Doesn't make much sense you can have the matches but you can't fly in a plane so you have to take a bus 18 hours.

428357256_785813816920394_1866370127314241821_n.jpg

This schedule probably is a little confusing for the average fan because there are three M's, two W's, and two N's. Hardcore fans like us probably know which schools they are referring to, but the average person won't.
I kind of thought people would know Michigan, Minnesota, and Maryland were in the conference, though I had to start going through who was in the conference to remind myself.

Oregon away may be a tough one, and Washington too for that matter.

Last edited:

I really like the schedule. Having to play three teams, Home and Home, we get to play twice the best team, a mid-level team, and a bottom rung team. I think that is generally what each team should have to face.

I really like the schedule. Having to play three teams, Home and Home, we get to play twice the best team, a mid-level team, and a bottom rung team. I think that is generally what each team should have to face.
I do too. I know there is debate about maximizing RPI for potential tournament teams by having tiers where the top and middle teams play each other more often, and bottom teams mainly play other bottom teams. That would, in theory, maximize the number of B1G teams that make the tournament.

I can understand the logic of that, but I like that we play all the B1G teams every year. For example, I could easily see myself taking a trip to LA to watch us play UCLA and USC on a weekend. It would be lots of fun.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back