• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Speculation on Joe Burrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

im pretty sure that Beck knew that he and Bo's staff was going to be fired...and knew he'd then end up at tOSU, where Burrow would probably end up if he didn't offer him a schollie at Nebraska. So Beck's master plan worked exactly how he planned it. What a staff of incompetent recruiters when you don't even offer a guy like Burrow, who actually WANTED to go to NU initially.

Love you my brother, but I could not disagree with the sentiment of this more....we had a great week on the recruiting front....

Recruiting is not for the faint of heart....it is what it is....you win a lot and you lose some...and you move on....

This puts a big "meh" on all the good feelings in the recruiting forum for the past week. Oh well. I hope NU buries him in the turf when they play. Other than that I wish him the best.

Last edited:

Where's the Eeyore raincloud gif?

This will have to do.

[video=youtube;NxCwfRVl1g4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxCwfRVl1g4[/video]

im pretty sure that Beck knew that he and Bo's staff was going to be fired...and knew he'd then end up at tOSU, where Burrow would probably end up if he didn't offer him a schollie at Nebraska. So Beck's master plan worked exactly how he planned it. What a staff of incompetent recruiters when you don't even offer a guy like Burrow, who actually WANTED to go to NU initially.
It's early, but this is a candidate for tinfoil hat POY

We just need one elite QB in the next class....and with Langsdorf able to sell Eli Manning we should have no issue with that.....and FWIW were are from lacking in talent at the position....especially with two coaches who have the reputation for developing them.....

Nu better lock down a couple for 2016.

We just need one elite QB in the next class....and with Langsdorf able to sell Eli Manning we should have no issue with that.....and FWIW were are from lacking in talent at the position....especially with two coaches who have the reputation for developing them.....

Guess it depends on if there is a transfer after spring.

Love you my brother, but I could not disagree with the sentiment of this more....we had a great week on the recruiting front....

Recruiting is not for the faint of heart....it is what it is....you win a lot and you lose some...and you move on....

Indeed we did. The commitment confirmation with the twins was the meat and potatoes. Joe Burrow was the dessert. We will be just fine without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back