• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sooo.... how do you think the Illinois game will start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind I think favors Nebraska.....as we have the ground game to take it to them....other than Miami Ohio...who we both know is horrendous....they have not run the ball well at all....

I'll take any help we can get...:)

yep. i updated the forecast a bit ago. still windy. colder than the original forecast.

Illinois receives the opening kick-off. Through a series of whacky madcap misadventures (and several missed tackles) Illinois scores first. In a rage, Bo Pelini kicks John Papuchis in the family jewels. Papuchis leaves the game on a stretcher.

Sean Eichorst storms the sidelines and with the help of several security personnel, Pelini is dragged from the field. Fans close to the action hear him screaming “the process works I tell youâ€￾!

In all the confusion, Joe Ganz grabs the Pelini headset and calmly and efficiently directs the Huskers to a 42 – 10 victory.

I was with you during the JP being dismantled in the family jewels area. Was looking for the like button. But when I saw "Joe Ganz" taking the headset, makes me want to send a virus to your computer now.....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back