• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Some post pracitce notes (8/26/13)---Day 1 Wyoming Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Wolff ‏<S>@</S>AndyWolff15 Cotton also commented on the O-Line that they are comfortable with 4 guys at BOTH Guard and Tackle and with 2 guys at Center.

Sean Callahan ‏<S>@</S>Sean_Callahan Good to see four-star LB Marcus Newby on the practice field yesterday. <S>#</S>Huskers pic.twitter.com/Bm712Pgba6

BSrJjnJCAAAaXoi.jpg

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC Statement from Rick Darlington about #Husker QB commit Zack Darlington after Saturday's concussion... orlandosentinel.com/sports/highsch…

Second concussion in two months for Zach. Not good for a young brain...

I spoke with Bo Pelini, the head football coach at the University of Nebraska [on Monday] morning. He told me that if Zack plays again this year, if he doesn't play this year or if he never plays football again, they want him as a Cornhusker.
This type of integrity and loyalty is why Zack chose Nebraska as his college destination, and we are very thankful to coach Pelini and his staff for their support of my son, not just as a football player but as a young man.
This is a difficult time for Zack and our family. Many tears have been shed and many prayers said, not only for healing, but for wisdom and comfort. Zack has been our emotional and spiritual leader, both on and off the field.
Now God has a new role for him, and although it is hard to not be out there running the Blue Darter offense, he has embraced his new role as a motivator, mentor and coach as he heals and gets ready for the future.

Dan Hoppen ‏<S>@</S>danhoppen Secondary coach Terry Joseph said the starters at safety will likely be decided Wednesday. I'd be surprised if it's not Cooper/H. Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back