• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So when will we know?

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I'm assuming we may not know for certain who the new HC will be until the first week of December.

Figure they have to be named prior to early signing day.

If so, my goodness, this is going to be a looooong two months.

Hypothetically if Trev finds his guy:

1) Can their agent and Trev enter into a contractual agreement?
2) Would Trev hire someone he can’t interview?
3) If they were able to enter into a contractual agreement before the end of the season, would that legally have to be disclosed at the time to the existing school and to Nebraska, or could they keep it until it’s announced?

A lot of questions out there that lead me to believe it will be beginning of December unless it’s a coach who’s not currently a HC.

1664337888150.png

C

Hypothetically if Trev finds his guy:

1) Can their agent and Trev enter into a contractual agreement?
2) Would Trev hire someone he can’t interview?
3) If they were able to enter into a contractual agreement before the end of the season, would that legally have to be disclosed at the time to the existing school and to Nebraska, or could they keep it until it’s announced?

A lot of questions out there that lead me to believe it will be beginning of December unless it’s a coach who’s not currently a HC.
Yes
No
No

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back