• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked So many banners around the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying to fire Al Golden. One of the reasons I don't buy there's more pressure at Nebraska like we were told and that "it's not like this at other places".

Saying to fire Al Golden. One of the reasons I don't buy there's more pressure at Nebraska like we were told and that "it's not like this at other places".

It's the same pretty much anywhere i would imagine.

With the $$ in college football these days the same pressure as the NFL to produce. Fair I suppose when most coaches are being paid $2-3M a year.

It's the same pretty much anywhere i would imagine.

With the $$ in college football these days the same pressure as the NFL to produce. Fair I suppose when most coaches are being paid $2-3M a year.

Sure it is. Produce something meaning challenging for the conference more years than not. Big name schools like Miami, Neb,. like they said pre-game Neb and Miami have fallen off the map since 2001 Miami winning 2 conference championships in that span and Neb 0

Sure it is. Produce something meaning challenging for the conference more years than not. Big name schools like Miami, Neb,. like they said pre-game Neb and Miami have fallen off the map since 2001 Miami winning 2 conference championships in that span and Neb 0

we've lost more games since 2002 than we did during Devany/Osborne's 36 year tenure

Last edited:
If Golden's teams were as competitive/accomplished as Bo's, especially in light of miamis geographic advantage, then the OP point might be valid.

If Golden's teams were as competitive/accomplished as Bo's, especially in light of miamis geographic advantage, then the OP point might be valid.

Its always nice to be the more competitive unranked team.:lazybannana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back