• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Site reloading

Definitely on my mobile. After it reloads, you can manually reload the page again and it will show the text you were typing. Hope that makes sense.

Happening on mobile for me as well. Discussed it with our ad ops today and they are working on it.

I am working on my desktop using Windows 10 with Google Chrome. Everything has been very slow for the past couple of weeks. As I was typing this note in, the screen froze with a note stating "Google Chrome (Not Responding)". I shutdown the HuskerMax window. When I brought the window backup, most of what I had previously typed was there. When I continued to type, it could take up to 30 seconds for the new typing to display on the screen.

Hope this info helps to fix the problem. Thanks for all you do.

Last edited:

I’m having problems on both iPad and Mobil on several different networks. Only program that does it.

It does it so much I can’t really post anything longer (just reloaded) then a few sentences. I have to now type out most of my posts on another program then copy and paste it here. It’s maddening and it happens on my computer, tablet and phone! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it happened 3 times trying to post this small post.

Where once I was able to get around using Google Chrome (although extremely slowly), that has come to an end. Tonight it came up with a message of "Google Chrome (Not Responding)" and progressed no further. I'm using Microsoft Edge to type this in. Edge seems to be moving smoothly, but no tweets are displayed in posts. Still, not as frustrating as Chrome.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back