• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Single digit players sneak peek

There's just something about a Husker QB wearing #7... it's what the universe intended.
Or #15. :thumbsup:

5c1a740d5f21b.image.jpg

Last edited:

What's the obsession with the single digit uni number? I've never really cared what number a team mate or as a fan, the players number is.
Because those who are given single digits are awarded with this as a sign of hard work, dedication and selflessness to the team, community service, school work etc. It is a sign that you are a leader on the team. It's a Rhule tradition.

Because those who are given single digits are awarded with this as a sign of hard work, dedication and selflessness to the team, community service, school work etc. It is a sign that you are a leader on the team. It's a Rhule tradition.
AH, I didn't know that. That is "VERY COOL" indeed then. Thanks for the reply, I like it now.

What's the obsession with the single digit uni number? I've never really cared what number a team mate or as a fan, the players number is.
IMO, if we should give out a jersey number as a reward it should be #18.

Fundamentally I don't think single digit numbers have to go to a starter ... it goes to the players that exemplify toughness. Theoretically Grant could be the starter but Ervin or Johnson could get a single digit jersey.
True, but you don't want it to be too heavy to a room or side of the ball is my thoughts.
You get another db and a rb both worthy, you pick the rb imo

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back