• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Silly tOSU, don't they know...

Hebrews_13:2

Recruit
2 Year Member
That a running QB just doesn't work. Ask our coaches, you have to pass, pass, pass and pass the ball some more. A running QB doesn't cut it. What is Urban Meyer thinking, or Alabama for that matter. Why did Nick run his running back at the end. He should have passed, passed, and passed some more...that's the Riley way, just ask everyone...it will pay off.

Talk about running the ball, what is USC thinking??? Why would they run their running back? The running game doesn't open up the passing game. There is no way in God's green earth that the running back is going to cause 9 players to come into the box, making it seem as if the wideout is wide open? What are they thinking??? There is absolutely no way that they can knock off the #3 team in the country by pounding the rock, gosh, you fluffers, someone call these coaches and tell them that running the ball doesn't work.

Here at DONU, we know how it works...you have to throw that ball! Psss, who needs a run game, losers!

Bring back option football...its the only thing that will ever work at Nebraska. Everyone keeps trying to reinvent the wheel at Nebraska. A passing offense will never work here...not long term. Bring back the option and we'll start winning again. I believe that firmly.

Bring back option football...its the only thing that will ever work at Nebraska. Everyone keeps trying to reinvent the wheel at Nebraska. A passing offense will never work here...not long term. Bring back the option and we'll start winning again. I believe that firmly.

It's funny you say this because Scott Frost said that option football could still work into today's football. But why would we hire SF, he wouldn't throw the ball 48 times a game!

MR thinks he can play PAC 12 football in the BIG, with a sandlot QB. Even with HIS players, I am not sure his brand of football can be successful here or anywhere. There isn't one phase of our game that has improved this year. That is very, very concerning.

It's funny you say this because Scott Frost said that option football could still work into today's football. But why would we hire SF, he wouldn't throw the ball 48 times a game!
Of course the option would still work. So would the wishbone and veer. The problem is, there are so few available whom know how to teach it effectively.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back