• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Signing Day Jitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

denisonred

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
This class is really shaping up and would appear barring a disaster on signing day is going to be a very good class. However, based on prior signing day surprises I always get nervous until they have signed and faxed in their LOI's. Remember too many times when players who had verbally committed suddenly had a change of heart on signing day. Talk is we will take a total of 18 to 20 recruits. Since we have 13 verbal commits that leaves 5 to 7 to go yet. I am not counting Seusey (sp?) since he will not apply to this years class. I will breathe much easier when Peat makes his commitment to Big Red. He is the one that worries me with USC and Stanford in the mix.

Talking about strange things happening on signing day do people remember the guy who sent in his LOI only to send another to Oregon later which he stated is where he wanted to go.

I don't follow this closely enough, but, it would seem that not securing 5-7 before NSD seems a bit high. Of course, maybe some are silent. But, it sure would be awful if half of those whiffed on us come 2/1.

Man I hope I'm wrong but something tells me Peat is not as sure as some might think. Stanford is my concern. Come on Mr. Rose do your thing. :thumbsup:

You Guys must be "The glass is half-empty' kind of guys rather than 'half-full.' :)

'Sunshine Pumper' in Chief!
:koolaid:

Last edited:

I believe stanford already has 5 very good off lineman committed, and usc is full as well, we are the ones with a small off line class, so advantage NU, but the distance is always a factor, Im still nervouse til we get the fax

Distance?....his brother and cousin are doing it for Nebraska...:) :)

I believe stanford already has 5 very good off lineman committed, and usc is full as well, we are the ones with a small off line class, so advantage NU, but the distance is always a factor, Im still nervouse til we get the fax

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back