• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Serious question...

One of the Callahan years, we led the country in sacks, yet not one of our opponents tried to stop us by holding. It is what led up to the throat slash gesture. He had had it “up to here!”

The s... with regards to penalties and TO's we have put up with under SF was ridiculous. Saw improvement with penalties this past season and in the upcoming one I expect we will be in the top half instead of bottom 10%. That should not be our aspiration but is a big step forward
I'm rarely concerned about penalties, but I am concerned about turnovers. The Huskers under Frost only had one season (the COVID-impacted 2020 season) in which the turnover margin was worse than it was last year under Rhule.

Not sure why you need to continue grinding your axe, but maybe you could at least be accurate when you do.

I'm rarely concerned about penalties, but I am concerned about turnovers. The Huskers under Frost only had one season (the COVID-impacted 2020 season) in which the turnover margin was worse than it was last year under Rhule.

Not sure why you need to continue grinding your axe, but maybe you could at least be accurate when you do.
In 2021 we were 32nd in penalties and 65th in turnovers, just a smidge above average.

Let’s see under SF the huskers rank nationally for giveaways were
  • 2018 96th
  • 2019 100th
  • 2020 119th
  • 2021. 71st
  • 2022. 83rd
Not one year were we in the top half of college football. If the huskers are not in the top half in 2024 I will be the first to criticize MR

To sharpen the point not one season did a SF team rank in the top 25 for anything good on the field whereas MR’s defense was in top 15 in year one after years of not being able to tackle a School girl

It’s amazing how lap dogs continue to support SF when he denied the university, its players and fans of his best efforts

• 2018 96th
  • 2019 100th
  • 2020 119th
  • 2021. 71st
  • 2022. 83rd
Not one year were we in the top half of college football. If the huskers are not in the top half in 2024 I will be the first to criticize MR

To sharpen the point not one season did a SF team rank in the top 25 for anything good on the field whereas MR’s defense was in top 15 in year one after years of not being able to tackle a School girl

It’s amazing how lap dogs continue to support SF when he denied the university, its players and fans of his best efforts
?
Look at 65th in total turnovers for quick reference
94th for 2019

Last edited:
  • 2018 96th
  • 2019 100th
  • 2020 119th
  • 2021. 71st
  • 2022. 83rd

Ok

I'm so ashamed Westy couldnt have continued running the route on his butt cheeks....
EXACTLY!! It’s why it’s a total BS no call and simply covering the refs screw up!! You can bet had it been reversed (Nebraska the defender WI the receiver) it would have been PI!! BTW... Watt was listed that year at 6’5” 243 lbs... so Westy was supposed to run over him going full speed? lol Right makes perfect sense IF you are a WI fan.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back