• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Series recommendations?

Ok, this may not be for the OP or anyone else for that matter, but I have been laughing my ass off at Ted and would recommend it for who ever enjoys a raunchy ridiculous comedy. Also, to be honest I didn’t like the movies all that much.

"Fool Me Once" On Netflix, anyone watching? British thriller, very murky storyline, Two dead bodies, lots of suspects.

Mrs. S. and I watched the first two episodes last night. We can't tell where it's going, but we are along for the ride.

Quality series. Recommend.

The insurance guy is JK Simmons, who was great in the movie "Whiplash" (recommend highly). Is Night Skies you mention a movie or series?
I just watched Whiplash a couple weeks ago. It was very good. JK Simmons was incredible in it. The movie won around 100 awards, which included 3 Oscars. Simmons himself won dozens of awards for his performance, including onevofvthe Oscars, and I now see why.

I would never have been interested in watching the movie on my own. The description and trailer didn't really pique my interest. But my son wanted to watch it, so I watched it with him. I'm very glad I did

I just watched Whiplash a couple weeks ago. It was very good. JK Simmons was incredible in it. The movie won around 100 awards, which included 3 Oscars. Simmons himself won dozens of awards for his performance, including onevofvthe Oscars, and I now see why.

I would never have been interested in watching the movie on my own. The description and trailer didn't really pique my interest. But my son wanted to watch it, so I watched it with him. I'm very glad I did

Whiplash is an incredible movie. All the leads were great, but Simmons in particular hit it out of the park. I also loaded the soundtrack to my MP3, great music.

We had the opposite scenario at our house.

After reading reviews I decided to give the movie a shot. Mrs. S and I were about a half hour in when our son came in. After about 15 minutes he was asking "what is this movie, it's so intense?"
"what is that actors name?"

We all really enjoyed the film.

"Fool Me Once" On Netflix, anyone watching? British thriller, very murky storyline, Two dead bodies, lots of suspects.

Mrs. S. and I watched the first two episodes last night. We can't tell where it's going, but we are along for the ride.

Quality series. Recommend.

Last night we started watching the limited series "The Stranger" on Netflix. Based on the book written by Harlan Coben, who also wrote "Fool Me Once". I was not aware of Coben prior to watching these series but now know he is a prolific author of many books that have been made into series or films.

Another high quality British production, we were immediately captivated.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back