• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Semper Fidelis Bowl Game Thread (3 Jan 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course the announcers gave it away before his actual announcement stating that he was going to Big 12 country.

Last edited:

Of course the announcers gave it away before his actual announcement stating that he was going to Big 12 country.

From the reports here, sounds like a bunch of hacks with microphones getting face time. Lemming and Taylor were let out of their parents basements for the night I guess

Watching McMullen play, my impression was that he looked powerful, but too slow-footed to play DE at the next level. I'm predicting that he'll beef up in the weight room and end up playing DT.

I could not disagree more....looks to me like he could start at DE as a true Frosh.....and I don't think that about too many linemen to be honest...super strong with outstanding hands....and quick off the ball....the announcers really liked him to boot....

Watching McMullen play, my impression was that he looked powerful, but too slow-footed to play DE at the next level. I'm predicting that he'll beef up in the weight room and end up playing DT.

Last edited:
Didnt mean to imply that I don't think he's a great recruit. He showed excellent power and initial burst off the line, but when he got into chase mode I thought he looked slow. Could be me remembering guys like Winstrom, N Smith, B Thomas, etc.

Just my opinion that his assets seem more suited to make a great DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back