• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sell Outs

Sorry, I don't know anyone that wants to see it die NOR do I believe it should. The product on the field might stink but it shows a unique level of commitment from the fan base and boosters alike. Anyone that wants it to die is not looking at bigger picture.
I've seen a number of people on the board that have said it is time for it to die. I tend to agree with you. As long as it can reasonably stay alive, I'd like for it to.

I've seen a number of people on the board that have said it is time for it to die. I tend to agree with you. As long as it can reasonably stay alive, I'd like for it to.

Well whoever those ppl are on this board, they are not thinking about the macro. Attendance and sell out are entirely different as noted in previous comments on this thread. If it were easy, other schools would have boosters buy up their seats too. We are having one of the worst stretches in school history and yet still fill up the stadium on Saturdays when all stats point to a decline in live-game attendance. When you have to sell a coach on 'Why Nebraska' over others, this type of effort is a massive part of that.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back