• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Seisay LOI signed he is officially a Husker AND 'recruiting' other NU targets today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
First LOI of the 2012 class....rest will come in Feb....he will enroll at Nebraska in January as a RS-Jr....a 2-2 guy....

Got love him recruiting other Husker targets too....)

SmooveSeisayMo Seisayby JohnTalman

I am getting ready to sign my Letter of Intent

SmooveSeisayMo Seisay

Jordan Westerkamp lets make each other better every day in practice..

SmooveSeisayMo Seisay

Zaire/Iese/Lambert/Diggs/Seisay lets be blackshirt legends 2gether fellas!!

http://twitter.com/#!/SmooveSeisay

Last edited:

I think this is the biggest get of the class. To have a player who dominated in Conference USA as a freshman speaks volumes of his talent. It's not like he looked great on film against HS competition, or JUCO competition, he did it in FBS football as a freshman. And two of those games were against SEC teams.

Yeah he had a great year at Memphis as a RS-Forsh and made the All-Conference USA Freshman Team....and that was on a 1-11 team to boot...which says tons about him...

I'm not sure its the biggest get but its right up at the top so no argument as far as need....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back