• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SEC TV contract

Not sure what it costs for the average student at NU annually. Univ of Colorado is around $36K per year. Had former students from CU with MA degrees apply for jobs with over $300K in student loans that will never get paid. I would hate to have young kids coming up having to worry about the impossibility of funding their education. The value of the athletic scholarship has increased and well as the medical benefits etc.

Not sure what it costs for the average student at NU annually. Univ of Colorado is around $36K per year. Had former students from CU with MA degrees apply for jobs with over $300K in student loans that will never get paid. I would hate to have young kids coming up having to worry about the impossibility of funding their education. The value of the athletic scholarship has increased and well as the medical benefits etc.

Here is what UNL reports and from having a student there it is accurate.

cost.JPG
cost 2.JPG

Didn't LeBron James go to the NBA right out of high school? Loophole in the rule?
NBA changed the rule shortly after Lebron entered.
If I remember right Kobe Bryant did also.

All correct.

LeBron and Kobe both skipped college before the NBA changed up the rules. Other notable people who did this were Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal, Tracy McGrady, Dwight Howard and Amar'e Stoudamire.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back