• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Season Tickets

Pal, the good news is you got an aisle seat, the bad news is that you are now sitting next to me.

How can that be? You are such an avid Alabama fan that you would never miss a game for the Crimson Tide.

alabama-crimson-tide-roll-tide.gif

Last edited:

That's my understanding, which concerns me a tad. My seats, 25 & 26 were scheduled to be eliminated. I'm curious where they may put me. I like the row end, and I can't go much further up than row 97 out of 98

That's my understanding, which concerns me a tad. My seats, 25 & 26 were scheduled to be eliminated. I'm curious where they may put me. I like the row end, and I can't go much further up than row 97 out of 98
After having season tickets since 1993, Mrs. Roadrunner and I decided this year to give them up. Maybe you got those - they are lower in row 86 of South Stadium. I will miss them, but it was time to move on.

I'm not sure I'm going to renew my season tickets. The athletic department is offering single game tickets at less than half the cost with no donation required.

Not a great way to show appreciation to those of us that paid full price plus donations.

Imagine what those tickets will cost 30 minutes before game time outside the stadium.

Last edited:
After having season tickets since 1993, Mrs. Roadrunner and I decided this year to give them up. Maybe you got those - they are lower in row 86 of South Stadium. I will miss them, but it was time to move on.
What section? I was in Sec. 17 Row 88 since '93, but last year I decided to donate to the fund and move up (down) to Row 44. Haven't sat in the new seats yet though, as we didn't go to any games last year.

What section? I was in Sec. 17 Row 88 since '93, but last year I decided to donate to the fund and move up (down) to Row 44. Haven't sat in the new seats yet though, as we didn't go to any games last year.
We were in section 16A, not bad seats but I did get the occasional nose bleed. I've sat in the row 40-50 ish seats in South endzone when the crowd was thinning out after a blow out (boy, that hasn't happened much lately). you will be able to see everything soooo much better than row 88

We were in section 16A, not bad seats but I did get the occasional nose bleed. I've sat in the row 40-50 ish seats in South endzone when the crowd was thinning out after a blow out (boy, that hasn't happened much lately). you will be able to see everything soooo much better than row 88
Agreed. Last year we moved from Sec 16C Row 96 to Sec 16A Row 61. (That's one row up from the next donation level) Night and day difference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back