• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sean Snyder: Special Teams Coach Headed To USC

I don't know if it was so much that he was only on staff because of his Dad but that argument certainly applied to getting consideration for the head job. The main concerns from fans here (Manhattan) was that his role had always been related to special teams. He didn't recruit. He had never coordinated offense or defense. There was little in his resume that suggested he was adequately prepared to be the head coach at a Power Five program. But he did do a good job with special teams so, if he ends up in Lincoln to fix our special teams issues, I'll be inclined to think it's a good thing.
Are you in Manhattan?

My apologies to Oklahusker for getting his original thread about Snyder locked.

I am the lowest of toads.

Please discuss.

Snyder......not me being the lowest of toads.

Personally, I think it's a no brainer if he'll actually come to town in an analyst role. Guy has been around the game his whole life and coaching longer than Frost, IRCC.
No hard feelings toad. Erm, I mean Crab. Too many animals to keep track of. ;)

I was wondering the same thing. The "bring in Snyder as a Special Teams Analyst" rumors seemed to have legs a week or two back, but it's been crickets since then.

strange as there was lots of talk then. Maybe it's a contingent deal that gives him an out if he finds a full staff job somewhere

Considering how patethic our special teams have been over the past couple years I would think we need a hands on special teams coach. Not sure its an analytic problem.

Sean Snyder: Special Teams Analyst/Coach Part Deux*

I'll accept the job, but you gotta at least get the titles correct. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back