• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Scott quessenberry announcing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's UCLA

Thanks, that's what I thought, and saw on Twitter, but BTBR had said Cal, so was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Well like I said I really would of loved to have Quess.. but maybe one or two of the other young gentlemen will switch.

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I thought, and saw on Twitter, but BTBR had said Cal, so was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Well like I said I really would of loved to have Quess.. but maybe one or two of the other young gentlemen will switch.

Morris and Lacy are nice prospects but Quesenberry hurt. He was our center prospect for this year. We've done a pretty bad job at that spot. I know Thurston looks good at center so we may luck out, but we haven't recruited that position well. I definetly would've taken SQ over KL or CM if given the choice

Last edited:
big-machine-gun.gif
BTBR's Credibility

I have said this before (Andrus Peat), but I will say it again. I do not think we will see a true top offensive lineman commit to Nebraska until we have a different line coach. Something just isn't right. The mid level recruits we get all comment on Bo, and how they like him. I have yet to hear a single one comment on how they can't wait to learn from Barney Cotton! Since he only recruits in-state, he does not build a relationship with prospects. Just my :2cents:

I have said this before (Andrus Peat), but I will say it again. I do not think we will see a true top offensive lineman commit to Nebraska until we have a different line coach. Something just isn't right. The mid level recruits we get all comment on Bo, and how they like him. I have yet to hear a single one comment on how they can't wait to learn from Barney Cotton! Since he only recruits in-state, he does not build a relationship with prospects. Just my :2cents:

ZoomButt.gif

i would have consider tyler moore and klacko top recruits and look where there at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back