• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost Terrible?

He is my favorite Husker,but hasn’t shown he can win in the big ten.This is a big,big year for him for sure. I think he is the right guy,but time to prove it.Keep the faith.GBR.
Next year may be a big year for HCSF too. Especially if there's no games played in 2020.

Outside noise. I don't care or listen.

I believe Scott is the guy and given enough time he will prove it. It may not happen soon enough but if allowed he will prove it. There is a lot to rebuild and still a lot for him to learn.

I think he will do well. The change in staff was necessary as those were two position groups that have underperformed and saw little if any development. As well, special teams...I don't want to think about it. This will make a huge difference and the team will evidence improvement once they are able to play...just my opion fwiw

Next year may be a big year for HCSF too. Especially if there's no games played in 2020.
Very good chance, no games. Or else, fanless in Memorial stadium. Husker players in the field, space suits.
BN-XU230_KUBRIC_M_20180308174915.jpg

NU home uniforms

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back