• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost lands #1 Go5 recruiting class

Yes, Scott Frost took a guy that got booted from Clemson's class for academic reasons, and booted from Marylands class for academic reasons, and wasn't allowed to visit Ole Miss for academic reasons to inflate his class. If the kid qualifies even better. The reason he did this is because there were people upset when he had four star kids decommit from UCF when they got better offers.

But keep trolling your boat.
Why the hate?

I will state I hope Scott does well, I hope this Cordarrian situation goes well, hell, I hope all kids find the place they are happy had and become productive members of society. There will always be 'stinkers' in life and there is nothing we can do about it.

That pretty much sums up the intent of the OP and it would be a good way to conclude this thread.

The Cordarrian Richardson story had a happy ending. Scott Frost's 2017 recruiting finished 1st in the G5. Also a happy ending.

Congratulations to both of them. And for those sensitive HuskerMaxers who get irritated whenever someone mentions a good thing happening outside of Lincoln (and view it as trolling), let's also congratulate MR for having a fine 2017 recruiting class (hip hip hooray!).

bugs-bunny-thats-all-folks.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Scott and his group of coaches are able to help this kid live up to his potential and launch a great life past football. If they can put him on that path there might be a lot of reward for them having him as a player.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back