• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Satterfield for OC?

What? Whip's not being retained? I kid. Not a shock in that Rhule will be calling those he's worked with and trusts. I know nothing about him other than Rattler has done pretty well under him and they just knocked off Clemson.

Just beat Tennessee and Clemson, and scored a lot of points doing it. He should be able to help with QB recruiting if they see what he/SC did with Spencer Rattler. I am not sure what SC has at RB, but their run game was not very good.

Another benefit to getting Rhule on an 8 year contract is the ability to pull top assistant from other jobs. Any coach is wanting long-term stability as well and most are going to be more likely to hop on board knowing Rhule is getting plenty of time to fix the program.

Allegedly his play calling duties were taken over at the end of this season and USC was encouraging him to look elsewhere this offseason.

Do you have an article that says that? Not saying it's true, but I just saw 2 different articles that didn't mention it.

Allegedly his play calling duties were taken over at the end of this season and USC was encouraging him to look elsewhere this offseason.
I'm not sure how excited anyone should be about that. Tennessee's defense isn't very good, and that is what South Carolina exposed. It is the Big 10 equivalent of putting up a lot of points on Purdue. Clemson's defense has been down, too, with Venables gone.

South Carolina's offense hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't set the world on fire either. I'd be especially concerned if South Carolina was looking to get rid of him too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back