• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sandland to visit Nebraska again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former LURKER that finally made the switch!! Proud to be a member here and enjoy the information and discussions...can't wait to join in. Im out here in Augusta GA and in the Navy. And so you know where i stand...I like where Bo is taking this program (he is maturing as a coach), we are not scrambling for recruits :), I think this class thus far is quality, and I really want Johnny Stanton to be N! (it will have a domino effect IMO) Thanks again to all those that provide some great info. BTW i can hit up some Georgia HS games and make the Skers presence felt if we are after any from around here:nod:

Welcome to the madhouse!!!

Welcome....I like your style...:)

Former LURKER that finally made the switch!! Proud to be a member here and enjoy the information and discussions...can't wait to join in. Im out here in Augusta GA and in the Navy. And so you know where i stand...I like where Bo is taking this program (he is maturing as a coach), we are not scrambling for recruits :), I think this class thus far is quality, and I really want Johnny Stanton to be N! (it will have a domino effect IMO) Thanks again to all those that provide some great info. BTW i can hit up some Georgia HS games and make the Skers presence felt if we are after any from around here:nod:

Sandland has now set up an official to Oklahoma this fall. And apparently nothing is set in stone now about him bringing ma to Lincoln. I thought we were close, and think we still sit good with him, but may take awhile.

Welcome and thanks for your service.:)

The Former Husker from Valdosta, Georgia, was?

Couple letters into Google and WHAM.....Dana Brinson (Hall of Fame). First Georgia recruit for Sker's. Take it easy on the new guy! BTW thanks for all the welcomes once again glad to be a part of the party. Is it football season yet? :banghead:

Yup....I agree with BTBR....he said he wanted to take all his officials while he was here....once he comes back with Mom in the near future he should be in the fold....

You still saying that even though he is setting up officials to other schools now?

Last edited:
Im reading that there is a recruit we have been on for awhile who is top of our list who is N and is just waiting to tell BO personally and make it public after that. Any validity to that? Anyone with privy...care to comment? Suppose to happen today/tomorrow:popcorn:

Im reading that there is a recruit we have been on for awhile who is top of our list who is N and is just waiting to tell BO personally and make it public after that. Any validity to that? Anyone with privy...care to comment? Suppose to happen today/tomorrow:popcorn:

Thats what I have been reading and hearing. Alot of people think its Hannon, but others say its somebody else! We shall see. I guess we have been after this kid for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back