• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sam tells Bo what he needs to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papuchis has already coached special teams and they weren't that good. He also coached DE's and they weren't that good. Sounds like a promotion was absolutely warranted in his case.

This is the best snippet from the article: Four quarters of good football. Not two from the 1999 Huskers and two from the 2007 Huskers

Papuchis has already coached special teams and they weren't that good. He also coached DE's and they weren't that good. Sounds like a promotion was absolutely warranted in his case.

This is the best snippet from the article: Four quarters of good football. Not two from the 1999 Huskers and two from the 2007 Huskers

Sam is great. This is exactly how I feel as well.

Sam hits it out of the ballpark. I wish Bo spent as much time noodling the problem as he does condemning his adversaries.

I don't disagree with anything Sam says in the article.

I thought it was a very good assessment of the problems, with good recommendations. Bo needs to personally take charge of the facets of the team that need the most improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back