• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sam McKewon Interview Yesterday On 1620 The Zone

Catching fire against the Big Ten is taking candy from a baby. There was only one legitimate team in the conference -- Indiana -- and they eliminated Nebraska. When you have your second losing season in 16 years ... when you don't either win the lousy Big Ten and/or make the NCAA Tournament of 64 -- there is nothing worthy of celebration -- unless the bar has been lowered to the John Sanders era, where we accepted mediocrity. I gripe because I care. If I didn't care, I'd have nothing to say. Bottom line: Nebraska was not a good team in 2013.
Sorry, but you can't say the Big 10 was as terrible as they have been as I have been with you on the big 10 sucking but the quality was way better this year and their was a legit 4-5 teams in contention for bids. Now they are investing money and changing the oversigning rule and bringing in a good Maryland team which will help. All you can do is ask the league to care and imo they are. Playing in Omaha I think will help the league and I see 3-4 teams in next year.

Needed to win one or two more ANYWHERE in the season and this would be a completly difforent discusssion about how the tough early season, even with the losses, got the Huskers into the Trourny not out as others have said.
SOmething breaks difforent in a close game and we are in.

Here is my thought. If Kubot would have been available for the entire season we would still be playing baseball this week, no matter what.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back