• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Said Chris Jones of ESPN comments post game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't DiNardo coach Indiana a couple of years??? Just showing a little Tailgate love for his former team
You would expect it from ESPN. I was more disappointed by the Nard on BTN picking IU.
De Nard O should know better.
Didn't DiNardo coach Indiana a couple of years??? Just showing a little BTN Tailgate love for his former team is how I took his prediction....

Wow first time I watched that segment that was pretty unprofessional. Desmond Howard doesn't surprise me. Pollard is an SEC stooge and herbstriet doesn't have to wonder why Nebraska fans don't like him.

I think the worst of them was Herbstreit....He's a Tool IMO....:Happyrun:
In all fairness to the crew....We have no quality wins to this point and won't have one until OSU and W.....we win one or both of those and their tone is different. Not saying we don't deserve their respect but it is what it is... ESPN style

Wow first time I watched that segment that was pretty unprofessional. Desmond Howard doesn't surprise me. Pollard is an SEC stooge and herbstriet doesn't have to wonder why Nebraska fans don't like him.

It was hard to take him serious with his pink tie and all the giggling.

I mean if you want to say let's wait and see that is fine, but the laughing really should piss off the team.

Keep talking them down notional analysts. It is a pwerful motivator. Remember this?

Let em talk boys and let their talk dirve you to greatness.

Well gosh, there's really not a lot you can do about this level of egotism, vanity and resentment - but really their crap reflects their poor character and that's about it. Calling them out just fuels their cynicism. Can't let it get to your head and define you. Does anybody in the CFB universe think these guys are anything other than buttwipes on steroids save for maybe their alma maters? So why does anything they say matter? Not much any way.

:Biggrin:
Well gosh, there's really not a lot you can do about this level of egotism, vanity and resentment - but really their crap reflects their poor character and that's about it. Calling them out just fuels their cynicism. Can't let it get to your head and define you. Does anybody in the CFB universe think these guys are anything other than buttwipes on steroids save for maybe their alma maters? So why does anything they say matter? Not much any way.

Meh. Where's the part where I should be offended? ESPN is clown shoes but I really don't see much here to get pissed about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back