• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

S and C and nutrition staff - GONE!

I can say I've disagreed with what I perceived as hyper aggressive weight gain for a number of kids the last four years, but otherwise things haven't been as abysmal as many think.

We haven't been winning.

None of us really know what our S&C program is or does. Don't buy the BS, nobody here knows.

I'm fine with some new twists and think our meal plans for lineman need tweaking for sure.

Time for a reset and for a bunch of us to move on.

Duval lost me when they put 25 lbs on Martinez and the linemen stopped moving.

I'll say this. We NU, physically, looked like more of a B1G team than what we saw under Riley. But the conditioning and speed/flexibility seemed to take some backwards steps as a consequence. I'm fine with whatever Rhule think is needed to get things headed in the right direction.

I was just asking a question. And as someone else pointed out, Ellis has a good reputation.
Ok so did Scott Fraud.......

I'm tired of crapvv football.....everyone in the building has a part in frosties tomfoolery......didn't take a stand and cancel his candy bohonkas the onetime someone needs canned.......

Sorry thin sk8nned snowflakes.

266k to make ppls food plans? sign me up, i want that job....
I’m betting Ellis was making way more than that when he was consulting for pro athletes. His biggest client being Lebron James. It was nice of him to leave his business behind to come back to Nebraska.

Apologies, bringing back those with Nebraska ties got us where we are. Disregard.
I’m not sure I understand. Are you suggesting anyone with Nebraska ties is incompetent?

Surely, you realize for example that SF didn’t fail here because he was from Nebraska, right? This is rather a bizarre self loathing phenomena to believe anyone with ties to this state is doomed to failure.

I’m betting Ellis was making way more than that when he was consulting for pro athletes. His biggest client being Lebron James. It was nice of him to leave his business behind to come back to Nebraska.
im not complaining either way......

Canning Ellis is a surprise. Hope it's the right decision. I'm sure he doesn't have a monopoly on all the sports nutrition info, but NU is still considered a pioneer in that area. But I will wait and see.

Question: Does/did Ellis oversee all athletic nutrition, or just FB? And if more than football, is he being cut from everything or just FB?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back