• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ryan Field pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturgis 'Sker

Recruit
2 Year Member
This is somewhat an offshoot of Red Reign's post, but any BSers who have pictures of the NW- er, NU crowd from Saturday, please post!

Trying to show off Nebraska loyalty to some friends, and a google search doesn't have any pics of the crowd. Thanks! GBR

2012-10-20144655_zps27e0315d.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious if anyone heard Northwestern fans commenting on the invasion. Stunned I'm sure. Pretty amazing.

Here's a few. One shows the Northwestern home crowd on the south side, with purple between the 20s. Otherwise, it was wall-to-wall Huskers. Just threw in the scoreboard at the end for fun.

Attachments

• GEDC0207.jpg
    GEDC0207.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 99
  • GEDC0182.jpg
    GEDC0182.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 88
  • GEDC0184.jpg
    GEDC0184.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 98
  • GEDC0185.jpg
    GEDC0185.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 91
  • GEDC0229.jpg
    GEDC0229.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I'm curious if anyone heard Northwestern fans commenting on the invasion. Stunned I'm sure. Pretty amazing.

I was actually really surprised that no one asked Pat Fitzgerald his thoughts on it during his post-game press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back