• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to suffer through months of not knowing and the Knights get in after 3 days. What the heck? :banghead:

I would like to think the B10 NEVER thought that NU would leave the Big 8's other schools (we know they didn't trust Texas). Then when the possibility that NU might be available, they had to get their ducks in a row, make a formal offer, and fight off Bebee's threats (and general stupidity). Once NU jumped, the process has became more common, and Delany probably was better prepared to offer Maryland and Rutgers. He probably learned some things the first go around and did not want to repeat any mistakes. I could be wrong.

Why Rutgers, they don't watch football, they watch Snooki.....another bad choice...

Another bad choice is that of Notre Dame. They were a perfect fit for the Big Ten and yet they find ways to not join, leaving the Big Ten with the powers of Rutgers and Maryland. What's going on there? I don't get it.

Yawn.

Last edited:
These RU fans are literally going batshat crazy. It's like we just tore down the damn Berlin Wall.

I'm envisioning the people of New Jersey all out in the streets, sharing beers and listening to Springsteen/Bon Jovi music. They're all fist pumping and rattling their gold chain necklaces.

MOst of the people of the state of New Jersey are just like you and me, although it's crazy to see all the guidos on the shore. In North Jersey that is true, a bunch if Eastern and Southern European 35 year old men with slicked back hair trying to hit on 14 year olds. I lived in South Jersey, lots of nice farm land, nice laid back people. This will be great for road games, I'm stoked.

These RU fans are literally going batshat crazy. It's like we just tore down the damn Berlin Wall.

I'm envisioning the people of New Jersey all out in the streets, sharing beers and listening to Springsteen/Bon Jovi music. They're all fist pumping and rattling their gold chain necklaces.

The Rutgers Fighting Fat Tonys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back