• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rutgers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

They missed a FG from 43 yards out with no time remaining and then chose to go for 2 in the OT instead of tying it up. Their offense was far better than anticipated, while most of the scores came on big plays it was still pretty shocking that they scored 45 pts in regulation. Fresno QB carved them up though.. 470+ yards and 50+ completions.

Sorry I fell asleep. Sounds like it was a barn burner til the end. Carr is a good QB.

I fell asleep too, but not before I heard them say Rutgers sent 14 players from last year to the NFL (7 drafted, 7 free agents). That's quite impressive.

I fell asleep too, but not before I heard them say Rutgers sent 14 players from last year to the NFL (7 drafted, 7 free agents). That's quite impressive.

Little details like this are what most casual fans miss about Rutgers and the Big Ten.

Initially I wasn't a big fan of them joining the conference, but I'm starting to warm up to them more and more. I don't think they're as terrible as most would assume. Granted, they're no Ohio State or Michigan, but they're not exactly Illinois, either.

A little disappointed because I wanted Rutgers to beat Fresno, Fresno to beat Boise State ... then we would not have to listen to the possibility of a BCS bowl tied up with one of the non-AQ conferences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back