• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rumblings of a five star stud visits here this week end!

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
If someone legally can post his name go for it if not I'll see if I can find it on a free site.

WOW!!!! To even get a stud like this to visit!

Heck we never get five star football guys to visit!

GO MR MILES!

I guess that shows the value in adding Coleman to the staff (and for what it's worth, he and I share the same surname). :)

I guess that shows the value in adding Coleman to the staff (and for what it's worth, he and I share the same surname). :)

Yep, and Kudos to Coach Miles for snagging him to CSU and on to the Huskers. Good sign to even have this caliber of recruit even sniffing around the program.

Yep, and Kudos to Coach Miles for snagging him to CSU and on to the Huskers. Good sign to even have this caliber of recruit even sniffing around the program.

Absolutely. Might be a difficult sign regardless -- but you don't know unless you get the players at this level in Lincoln -- and that's something we haven't seen for quite awhile.

Absolutely. Might be a difficult sign regardless -- but you don't know unless you get the players at this level in Lincoln -- and that's something we haven't seen for quite awhile.

Couldn't agree more. We may miss on a lot of these guys, but getting them in is the first step. Even if only a small percentage of these guys sign it's better than what we have seen in the past.

just amazed that sophomores are taking visits....but I guess the good ones are just 3 years away from the nba

just amazed that sophomores are taking visits....but I guess the good ones are just 3 years away from the nba

Seems a little high risk to offer sophs but that's the way it is these days. I think young committed to CU before his soph year...dotzler might have been the same. I suppose nothing's official til they sign after their jr year so if they don't pan out I guess you could back out.

Good to see some big time recruits taking a peek. As others have said you can't sign 'em if you don't get them in the door in the first place!

Any early word on how things are going with the recruits? Being that BBall recruiting isn't covered as heavily as football do you think we will here anything on Monday?

Wouldn't that be a huge to win over the fans if these coaches could land a real stud on their first big recruiting weekend? I have to say I'm impressed with them just getting the guys they're getting to visit.

As soon as they got here they had a pick up game with some of our players that are still on the team!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back