• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RSVP Thread ... Going to San Antonio?

prices will come down as Friday gets a little closer...plus scalping near arena will get you in much cheaper usually.
They have been known to sell forged tickets down there. I think tickets might be harder to come by with the teams going there and Baylor only 170-180 miles away.

They have been known to sell forged tickets down there. I think tickets might be harder to come by with the teams going there and Baylor only 170-180 miles away.

I'm not going to risk the scalping. And yes, Iowa State, Nebraska, Creighton, and especially Baylor -- all in San Antonio (and UNC, who is a national draw regardless) -- this will not be an easy ticket. I expect this site to be packed.

I wish you would come to San Antonio! That said, you are a busy traveler. By the way, have you checked the SI cover (I included the link/story in the Creighton thread -- though I'm sure you're aware of it, I didn't know it was a throwback to the Larry Bird cover).

Picked up a copy in the airport today. Great article and great cover. Still hard to comprehend how much that kid has done for CU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back