• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roster Management

Ellis Boyd Redding

Varsity
10 Year Member
I was struggling with the scholarship situation myself, so I thought I'd put this together (I'm a visual thinker :)). For men's basketball there are 13 scholarships.

Next year we lose all 3 of what are probably our best interior players (although 2 of them haven't really played yet this season). We will need guys to step up on the inside. We should be much improved everywhere else.

Current Scholarship Breakdown (by year of eligibility). Scholarships are in RED.
SRJRSOFR'15 Class'16 Class
F Rivers 6-7G Petteway 6-6G Webster 6-4G Smith 6-2G Watson 5-11G Roby 6-6
F Smith 6-8G Parker 5-9
G Fuller 6-7G McVeigh 6-8F Pinder 6-8
C Abraham 6-9G White 6-7
F Hammond 6-10F Morrow 6-7
OpenF Shields 6-7

F Jacobson 6-8

F Pitchford 6-10

G Menke 5-11
F Kurkowski 6-11F Day 6-5

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

Thanks for that! I am also a visual person, so this works geat! When I look at this, it makes me wonder the competition at practice? Next year, there will be more talent to practice against. I haven't heard how White is doing. When Petteway was sitting out, we heard how he was better than anyone playing at the time. Depth will improve. I just started a thread on Schnider Herard and would love to put him in the 16 class!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back