• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rose is 'N' (Transfer From Auburn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good pickup for Nebraska. I had him rated as the #132 player of the 2011 class.

Yeah he and Jackson were two of the top-rated CBs in the country that year.....Rivals had Jackson #100 and Rose #112 in the 2011 class...

Very good pickup for Nebraska. I had him rated as the #132 player of the 2011 class.

Yeah he and Jackson were two of the top-rated CBs in the country that year.....Rivals had Jackson #100 and Rose #112 in the 2011 class...

I had Charles Jackson rated #83 that year. He and Rose will only be sophomores come the '13 season.

FWIW, Mr. Rose has been cleared by the clearinghouse. Unfortunatley I found this out from Rivals, so I apologize for all of you haters that dont like them. Hopefully other and "better" services will report this so you all will be happy! Meanwhile they can keep "flying a kite!"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back